All property photos
Its location in the heart of the City is close to booming tech and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the internationally acclaimed shopping of Union Square and Broadway-style entertainment of the Theater District- quintessentially San Francisco!
- 607 square foot studio apartment as per San Francisco Tax Records
- 84-unit building built in 1927
- Amenities include full-time on-site management, 24-hour door attendant and a huge, gorgeously landscaped South view terrace for the use of owners, whether for personal sunbathing or lavish parties.
- Beautiful views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and iconic Grace Cathedral with Huntington Park, the Pacific Union Club and the Fairmont Hotel in the background
- HOA Dues: $748.16 per month includes water, garbage, insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24-hour doorman and on-site property manager
- Parking available for $210/month; extra storage available as per rules of the corporation; laundry room equipped with 8 washers and dryers
- A gracious entrance hallway with elegant hardwood floors and generous coat closet provides a warm welcome to the residence as well as good wall space for art
- The bright and airy living space enjoys a wonderful open floor plan with a built-in queen-size Murphy bed, a spacious peaceful seating/ lounging area. Mirrored walls reflect picture postcard views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay and the Marin Headlands toward the West. The East enjoys wonderful architectural outlooks toward Grace Cathedral- San Francisco’s version of Notre Dame- with Huntington Park, the Pacific Union Club and the Fairmont Hotel in the background.
- Flooded with natural light, the beautifully re-done kitchen is finished with quartzite stone counters, abundant built-in cabinetry elegantly framed by wood trim detailing, floating wood shelving, and octagonal marble tiled back-splash and surround. Gourmet chef’s appliances include a stainless steele Miele refrigerator, a Miele dishwasher, a top of the line Miele induction range/oven, and a Miele ventillation hood. As well as a unique modular sink, that comes with a spce-saving removeable cutting board, drying rack, and other sink accessories. The picturesque breakfast area enjoys hardwood built-ins and beautiful views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- The elegant bathroom showcases chic white tile floor and surround, shower/ tub with Kohler fixtures, built-in storage spaces and a mirrored medicine cabinet.
- Adjacent to the living space is a huge walk-in closet with Zebra-wood cabinetry and built-ins, hampers and coat hangers.
- This historic building, built in 1927 at the pinnacle of Nob Hill reveals the glamorous design creativity and structural integrity found in the other historic Nob Hill properties built by the same prestigious Parisian-trained architect William Weeks who also designed and built the historic Nob Hill hotels: The Mark Hopkins and The Huntington. Its Spanish-inspired historic and luxurious lobby has been maintained to preserve its historic elements and unusual detail.
- This building with its stunning façade and exceptionally decorative portico became famous after Dashiell Hammett made it the home of character Bridget O’Shaughnessy, in the book and movie the “Maltese Falcon”; the building was known as “the Coronet” in the movie. Well-known residents have included movie directors Wayne Wang and John Waters.
- In the heart of Nob Hill, Cathedral Apartments’ 17 floors provide some of the most magnificent views in San Francisco. The building’s luxury services include: 24-hour doorman service, a full time on-site management office, and a huge, gorgeously landscaped south view terrace for the use of owners, whether for personal sunbathing or lavish parties.